Financial Aid Planning Application

Welcome to the online Financial Aid Planning Application page. This section will get you started with the process by downloading the Student Application and Financial Aid Planning Service Agreement. To complete the FAFSA, here are items you will need:

  • Student and parent(s) social security numbers
  • Student driver’s license
  • Student (if applicable) and parent(s) tax return
  • W-2 forms (both student and parent(s) if applicable)
  • Records of other untaxed income received such as Social Security Benefits, Temporary Assistance for the needy (TANF), or veterans benefits
  • Current bank statements, stock, bonds and record of other investments
  • Busines or farm records
  • Your alien registration card (if you are not a U. S. Citizen)

These records should reflect the year prior to the school’s starting date. ¬†For example, for the school year 2015-2016, you will need 2014 income information.

Click below to download the student application and planning agreement forms to get started or contact us for more information.